(yep. It’s really happening!)
I want you to ponder something with me for a second: [begin dream sequence]
- Where would you be right now if you had learned about WordPress at an earlier age?
- Don’t you wish you would have started your WordPress Journey sooner?
- Ever think to yourself, “Hmm…. I wonder how much further I’d be if I’d learned this stuff years ago!”
[end dream sequence]
Seriously, I want you to think about that for a second and realize the power that’s sitting in your hand right now. With just a simple share, post, tweet, or retweet, you can share this post with a friend who’s got a kiddo.
- Learn the difference between a post and a page
- How to manage categories and tags
- What themes are
- How to use Plugins
Now, imagine learning all that with the same mindset that you used to build your math & language skills! It’s so important that we pass on what we’ve learned to our kiddos at the right time. I can think of no better time to educate someone about WordPress, than when their spongy little craniums are absorbing & consuming knowledge at an eager young age!
I’ll be bringing this young lady
What about you?
Be sure to share this post. Tickets for DFW WordCamp for Kids is very, Very, VERY limited!
[product_hero layout=”center” background_img=”https://bradgriffin.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pillow-fight-cropped.png” width=”full” full_height=”0″ background_size=”cover” overlay_opacity=”0.25″ product_id=”3452″ parallax=”1″ description_text_color=”#eeeeee”]